We are happy to announce the seventh release of JASPAR database, as JASPAR 2018. This latest release comes with a hundreds of new/updated profiles as position frequency matrices (PFMs) and TF flexible models (TFFMs), and also several other features.
Below are the highlights of this release:
- Added 322 new PFMs (60 for vertebrates and 262 for plants)
- Updated 33 PFMs were (24 for vertebrates, 8 for plants, and 1 for insects)
- Added 316 TFFMs (95 for vertebrates, 218 for plants, and 3 for insects)
- This release comes with clusters of similar PFMs in each taxon and each TF class per taxon
- Comes with UCSC Genome Browser track data hub containing genome-wide binding site predictions for TF profiles in the JASPAR CORE vertebrates collection
- Introduced a completely new web framework with an interactive and responsive user-interface
- Introduced a RESTful API to retrieved data programmatically
The data are available on the JASPAR website, via the REST API, and in the downloads section.
Latest blog posts
Oct. 12, 2019
Oct. 31, 2017
Oct. 16, 2017